Saturday, June 17, 2023

Just For You Cello Bag

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have another Saturday Sweet Treat packaging idea to share with you.  This project is a SUPER YUMMY packaging idea for just about any time you want to create something special.  Let me jump right in with my share.
All you need to create this SUPER EASY treat holder is the following.  A piece of 'Country Side Inn Designer Series Paper' that measures 3-3/4" x 6-1/2".  You will score that piece on the 7" side at 1-1/2" and 3-1/2".  And this piece will slip into your cello bag.
I decorated the topper for my bag ...... Using a piece of Night of Navy cardstock.  That piece measures 3-3/4" x 2-1/2".  It is scored at 1-1/8".
My sentiment piece is from the 'Ringed With Nature' set .... And that was stamped onto pieces cropped out from 'Give It A Whirl' dies.
I added some 'Boho Blue Ribbon' around the bag topper and that helped to secure my bag closed.  
All that was left to do was add some coordinating candy....
And this little Sweet Treat packaging was ready 
to gift to someone special.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: