Saturday, June 10, 2023

Sending Cheers Mini Bags

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have another Saturday Sweet Treat packaging idea to share with you.  This project is a SUPER YUMMY, sweet treat packaging.  Let me jump right in with my share.
These little CUTIES were shared by Megan Loven back in 2021 ..... And I have to admit ..... They come together in a SNAP.  All it takes is a 5-1/2" x 2-3/4" piece of Subtles DSP Collection and the 3rd largest circle from the 'Stylish Shapes Dies'.
This circle does all the work.  It is scored on all four sides at 1/2" and the four corner sections are cut out and form the bottom base for your mini bag.  All you do is add Mono Green Glue to all four 1/2" sections and the DSP is wrapped around the circle piece.
After the DSP is wrapped around the circle ...... I closed the ends of the DSP with more glue.
I added 'Pool Party Grosgrain Ribbon' around each Mini Bag and added a tag to each that was created using the 'Cracker & Treat Box Dies'.  My sentiment is from the 'Bottled Happiness' set.
And when the ribbon is removed ...... You can tuck inside some YUMMY treats.
These little treats make the PERFECT little table setting for any party.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. These little cuties come together SO FAST and are the PERFECT little treat bag.

      Delete