Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Trio of Gift Cards

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share with you.  This project was SO MUCH FUN to create .... And I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
This trio of gift card holders came together SO FAST.  I started off with a 5-1/4" x 4" piece of either Black or White card stock.  I scored those on the long side at 2-3/4" and 5-1/2".  Then, I scored them on the short side at 1/4".
Here's how the cardstock will look when it is all scored.  The "X" marking shows the sections that you cut off.  I also placed a pencil line 1-1/2" down from the top to show me the exact location to place my 'Basic Border Dies' to create the front edging for my gift card holder.
And here is how my gift card holder looks after making all my cuts.
I added two pieces of 'Zoo Crew Designer Series Paper' to both the top and bottom sections.  The top section uses a 3-1/4" x 2-3/4" piece ..... And the bottom section uses a 1-1/2" x 2-3/4" piece of DSP.
I wrapped some 'Black & White Gingham Ribbon around the bottom section of each holder ..... And tied it up into a PRETTY bow.
And for each holder ..... I added a single heart (from the 'Give It A Whirl Dies') and stamped my sentiment (from the 'Charming Sentments set) and then die-cut each sentiment with the 'Sentiment Silhouettes Dies'.
All that was left to do was add my gift card......
And this trio was ready to gift!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Just too cute. I especially LOVE the edging! I'm going to have to give this one a try soon! TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. They come together SO QUICKLY......Can't wait to see what you create.

      Delete