Sunday, June 18, 2023

Everything Wonderful

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends

Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the new 2023-2024 Stampin' UP! Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
I started my card off today with a White base card that measures 5-1/2" x 8-1/2".  It is scored at 4-1/4".
I added a 4" x 5-1/4" panel of the new 'Bright and Beautiful Designer Series Paper' to the center of my card.  Then I added two strips of 1/4" x 4" Berry Burst cardstock to the top and bottom of that DSP panel.
I created my sentiment piece with 3" x 4" Berry Burst panel.  I stamped my sentiment from the 'Charming Sentiment' set onto a White 'Stylish Shapes Dies' piece.
At the bottom section of that sentiment piece .... I added a 1/2" x 3" piece of the 'Bright and Beautiful Designer Series Paper'.  And finished it off with a pretty 'White Baker's Twine' bow.
So, there you have it friends.....
What do you think???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. So pretty. And the Charming Sentiment wording is very pretty. It's nice size to work with too!

    ReplyDelete