Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Notebook

                 Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share with you.  This project was SO MUCH FUN to create .... And I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
I started with a notebook I had purchased from Amazon and began covering this little cutie.  I used the 'Country Side Inn Designer Series Paper' to cover the front and back of my notebook.
After I had my notebook covered .... I set out to create a FUN sentiment piece for the front.
I used the 'Stylish Shapes Dies' and cropped out two layering circles .... and then cropped out a 'Something Fancy Die' piece and used that to stamp my message.  That "notes" message was stamped using the 'Alphabest' stamp set.
I topped my notebook off with some 'Boho Blue Ribbon' and tied that up into a pretty knot.  I added a binder clip from my stash to use as a page marker for my notebook.
I wanted to create a pocket for the inside of my notebook....
I used a 5-7/8" x 3-1/4" piece of the same 'Country Side Inn DSP' to create my inside pocket .... and that gave me a place to tuck some important information.
And that's all it took.....
To create this MUCH NEEDED notebook.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!


2 comments:

  1. What a fun notebook. I love the pocket on the inside cover. Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. I had so much fun making this notebook ..... that I made one each for the 2-gals putting on our scrapbook retreat last month. THEY LOVED THEM.

      Delete