Friday, June 30, 2023

Happy Birthday

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Fun Fold Friday and that means I have a special little Fun Fold card to share with you. Let's kick off this Fun Fold Friday share right now.........
I spotted this fun fold card on Pinterest and knew I just had to make it.  It starts off with a 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" piece of Flirty Flamingo cardstock.  Next, I cut two squares of White cardstock that were 3-1/2" x 3-1/2".  I scored those on the diagonal and those will become the flip out sections.  Those flip out sections were then added to the back of a 4" x 10" piece of White cardstock (that piece was scored at 5-1/4").
My belly band was created with a 11" x 1-1/4" piece of Flirty Flamingo cardstock.  I decorated the front of that piece with die-cut pieces from both the 'Stylish Shapes' and 'Something Fancy' dies.
The White cardstock panel was covered with a panel of the Flirty Flamingo 'Brights Collection'.  I stamped two balloons from the 'Something Fancy' set on each of the White flip-out sections.
Here's how the sentiment piece on the Belly Band turned out.
Over-All.....This card comes together pretty FAST.....
And the best part......
It's a FUN card to give to someone special.
Hope you have fun making these!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to begin sharing a special new Sweet Treat Saturday release with you ........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment