Friday, June 02, 2023

Congrats

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Fun Fold Friday and that means I have a special little Fun Fold Gift Card Holder to share with you. Let's kick off this Fun Fold Friday share right now.........
My card starts out with a 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" single White base.
I added a panel of Boho Blue cardstock that measures 4" x 5-1/4".  I used the 'Painted Texture Embossing Folder' to add some texture to this piece.  And then I adhered it down to the front of my base card panel.
I wanted to create a little 3"x3" card on the front ...... So I scored a 3" x 6" piece of White cardstock and scored it at 3".  I used the 'Songbird Builder Punch' to create the blue bird for the front of this piece ..... And nested him onto a 2-3/4" x 2-3/4" panel of Moody Mauve cardstock.
Here's how the little 3" x 3" card opens.
One finishing touch I added was a piece of the 'Moody Mauve Textured Ribbon' under the 3" x 3" card ..... And I added several 'Red & Green Adhesive Pearls' around the front of my card.
And there you go friends.....
Just doesn't get any EASIER.
Hope you have fun making these!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to begin sharing a special new Sweet Treat Saturday release with you ........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: