Monday, June 19, 2023

Everything Wonderful Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I changed things up to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spotlight Sunday card from yesterday on the top....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the bottom....
I started my card off today with a White base that measures 8-1/2" x 4-1/4".  It is scored at 3".
To the bottom section .... I added a 2-1/2" x 4" panel of Berry Burst cardstock and topped it off with a 2-1/4" x 3-3/4" panel of 'Bright and Beautiful Designer Series Paper'.
To the top section ..... I added a 2-3/4" x 4" panel of Berry Burst cardstock and topped that off with a 2-1/2" x 3-3/4" panel of th 'Bright and Beautiful Designer Series Paper'.  My sentiment piece was created with a Berry Burst and White layering piece .... And my sentiment was stamped from the 'Charming Sentiment' set.
And when you flip up the top section of this card ..... You have a sweet litle pocket to tuck a gift card.
So, what do you think my friends....
Do you have a favorite???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment