Monday, June 05, 2023

Happy Birthday Upgrade

                        Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But, I changed things up to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spotlight Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM....
For my upgraded card ..... I kept the same White base card and also kept the orientation.
But, for my card today ..... I created a Birthday gift card.  I kep the Berry Burst card stock panel on the top of my base card ..... And also used the 'Bright & Beautiful Designer Series Paper'.  But for my upgraded card I used the larger DSP on the top and the smaller DSP on the bottom.
I created a pocket on the front of my card for the gift card to tuck into .... And I used the same 'Go To Greetings' for my sentiment. 
And the pretty ribbon on the top of my DSP panel is from the Bubble Bath 'Ribbon Duo Combo Pack'.
I added my gift card to a panel of Berry Burst card stock .... And this card was upgraded in no time flat.
So, what do you think my friends....
Do you have a favorite???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: