Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Congrats

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
My card share for today starts off with a 4-1/4" x 11" White base card.  It is scored at 5-1/2".
I added a panel of Moody Mauve cardstock that measures 5-1/4" x 4".  Before I adhered that piece down .... I ran it through my Embossing Machine with the 'Painted Texture Embossing Folder'.
Next, I cropped out a tag from the 'Tailor Made Tag Dies'.
I added three banner flags to the left-hand edge of that tag.  And to finish each of those banner flags off ..... I dropped a 1/4" circle to the end.
After I had that tag adhered to the front of my card (with Stampin' Dimensionals), I stamped my sentiment from the 'Sweet Songbird' set towards the bottom of my tag.  I used the new Moody Mauve ink to stamp that sentiment.
I created a vase with the help of the 'Something Fancy Dies' and added several flowers from the 'Pretty PillowBox Dies' to the top.  The final addition was adding some 'Bubble Gum Duo Combo Pack Ribbon' to the top of my tag.
And this card was called DONE!!!!
What do you think my friends.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments: