Friday, June 09, 2023

Hi Flip-Up

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Fun Fold Friday and that means I have a special little Fun Fold Gift Card Holder to share with you. Let's kick off this Fun Fold Friday share right now.........
My Fun Fold design for today is a SUPER CREATIVE flip-up style card.  It starts off with a Night of Navy base card panel that is 4-1/4" x 5-1/2".  I added a 4-1/8" x 5-3/8" panel of White to the top .... and a 4" x 5-1/8" panel of 'Country Side Inn Designer Series Paper' to that.
My Flip-Up was created by adding a 2" x 6" White panel that was scored at 3/4" and that was tucked behind the top DSP panel.
I added 1-3/4" x 5" piece of the 'Country Side Inn Designer Series Paper' onto the front of that White Flip-Up panel.
I did add a White Scallop piece to the right-hand side of the Flip-Up panel.  And stamped my sentiment from the 'Easter Bunny' set on the White scallop piece.
And for the inside ..... I added a 2" x 5-1/8" piece of Night of Navy directly under the Flip-Up panel.  I stamped my sentiment from the 'Charming Sentments' set onto a 1-3/4" x 5" White panel that was added to the Night of Navy panel.
I also added some 'Boho Blue Ribbon' to the top of that Flip-Up section.....
And finished off my card with several flowers from the 'Around The Bend Dies' ..... Both to the front and inside of my card.
Just doesn't get any EASIER.
Hope you have fun making these!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to begin sharing a special new Sweet Treat Saturday release with you ........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment