Sunday, June 04, 2023

Happy Birthday

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2023-2024 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
This card starts with a 4-1/4" x 11 White base card.  I topped that off with a 4" x 5-1/4" panel of Berry Burst card stock.
Next, I cut a 3-3/4" x 3" panel of  'Bright & Beautiful Designer Series Paper' and positioned that towards the bottom of my card ..... and another panel that was 3-3/4" x 1-3/4" and positioned that towards the top of my card.
I used the 'Go To Greetings' to stamp my sentiment onto a White circle that was cropped out using the 'Stylish Shapes Dies' ..... and then matted that piece with a Berry Burst square cropped out from the same set of dies.
I toppd my sentiment off with a Bubble Bath bow .... And I used the 'Ribbon Duo Combo Pack' to create my bow.
So, there you have it friends.....
What do you think???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: