Friday, June 23, 2023

Diagonal Butterfly

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Fun Fold Friday and that means I have a special little Fun Fold card to share with you. Let's kick off this Fun Fold Friday share right now.........
My Fun Fold card share for today was shared by Lisa at Queen B Creations back in 2022.   Here's a link to her video:  (448) 👑 How to make a Diagonal Joy Fold Card Tutorial - YouTube.  The base for my card is a 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" piece of Black cardstock.  That piece is scored at 4".
You will cut off on a diagonal from the upper left corner of your Black base to the lower right corner.  This will create the diagonal fold for this card.  I used the 'Zoo Crew Designer Series Paper' to cover my Black base card.
The center section piece is a 3" x 8" piece of Black cardstock ...... That piece is scored at 4".  I used 'Season of Chic' stamp set for my inside stamping.....
And the front of this panel was stamped with the 'Hello LadyBug' set.  I also added a FUN little ladybug onto the front of this center panel.
Just doesn't get any EASIER.
Hope you have fun making these!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to begin sharing a special new Sweet Treat Saturday release with you ........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. So cute. This is one bundle I regret not getting! Love your card, fun fold!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. I'm just crazy about the way this fun fold turned out.

      Delete