Saturday, June 24, 2023

Double Flip/Flop Box

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have another Saturday Sweet Treat packaging idea to share with you.  This project is a SUPER YUMMY, sweet treat packaging.  Let me jump right in with my share.
I stopped DEAD-IN-MY-TRACKS when I spotted this DARLING little packaging idea.  It was shared by Cathryn at In The Pink Designs (LOVE THAT BLOG NAME).  Here is a link to her post: In the Pink, Designs by Cathryn: Gnome for the Holidays two flap box for Hershey Miniatures - Stampin' UP! (inthepinkcathryn.blogspot.com)
You start with a 7-1/2" x 5-1/2" piece of Berry Burst cardstock.  You score on the long side at 2, 2-3/4, 4-3/4" and 5-1/2".  Then you score on the short side at 3/8", 1-1/8", 4-3/8" and 5-1/8".  I covered my flip/flop box with the new 'Bright and Beautiful Designer Series Paper'.
The Moody Mauve Ribbon I used was wrapped around my flip/flop box to secure it closed.
Check out what happens when you untie the ribbon......
There are two sections that you flip/flop open......
To reveal some YUMMY treats inside.
I also added DSP to the inside compartment.
My sentiment piece was created with 'Hello Ladybug' set ..... And I used the 'Give It A Whirl' dies to crop out my scallop piece.
And there you have it friends.
Makes presenting some YUMMY treats SO MUCH FUN!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment