Saturday, July 01, 2023

Mini 4th of July Double Carrier Box

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have another Saturday Sweet Treat packaging idea to share with you.  This project is a SUPER YUMMY, sweet treat packaging.  Let me jump right in with my share.
This FUN mini drink caddy was inspired by Seeing Ink Spots back in 2021.  I knew I just had to create a few of these for some neighbor friends.  The box is created using a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" piece of White cardstock.  It is scored on the long side at 3-1/2" and 5" ..... and scored on the short side at 1-1/4" on both ends.
Here is an image of how your holder will look when it is cut and scored.
I added 2-panels of 2-7/8" x 3-3/8" Real Red cardstock for the front and back center panels ..... and for the sides, I cut Qty 4-Night of Navy cardstock pieces at 2-7/8" x 1-1/8.
I used my 'Give It A Whirl Dies' and 'Cracker & Treat Box Dies' to create the stars that I added to all four sides of my carrier.
I topped my carrier off with some 'Night of Navy 3/8" Bordered Ribbon' and tied that up into a PRETTY BOW!!!  
And all that was left to do was add some Red, White & Blue Candies into cello bags and topped each of those bags off with some Red ribbon from the 'Red & Burlap Ribbon Pack'.
So, there you have it friends......
What a FABULOUS way to celebrate the 4th of July!!!
(I know my friend Donna Fritz
will have  LOTS of fun creating this project!!!)

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. Just too cute and simple to make! TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked my sweet treat packaging for this week Wanda. I plan to make this for my neighbor mailbox gifts for Halloween.

      Delete
  2. Thanks Donna. I immediately thought of you when I got this finished.

    ReplyDelete