Sunday, May 14, 2023

Overflowing With Happiness

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using up product from Stampin' UP! 2022-2023 Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from that catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
This card is just OVERFLOWING with HAPPY GOODNESS!!!!
I started with a White base card that is 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" and it is scored at 4-1/4".  I added a panel of Orchid Oasis cardstock to the top of my base card.  Before I adhered that cardstock panel down to my card .... I embossed the outer edge of this panel with a 1/4" score line.
Next, I got busy and added a panel of White cardstock to the top of my base card.
I stamped two 1-1/4" x 3" panel of Orchid Oasis cardstock with the 'Bottled Happiness' stamp set to create a PRETTY floral background.  Both of these cardstock panels were adhered to the top and bottom section of my White cardstock panel.
I used the 'Bottled Happiness' stamp set to stamp my sentiment right in the middle of the White cardstock panel.  To finish that off ..... I added three 'Adhesive Pearls' that were colored with my Stampin' Blends.
So, there you have it friends.....
What do you think???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Just lovely. At first I wasn't sure if the background was DSP or stamped. I love how you stamped it. And it does indeed OVERFLOWING with HAPPY GOODNESS!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GOOD EYE Wanda. Thanks for stopping by. Happy Mother's Day!

      Delete