Sunday, May 28, 2023

Hello

 Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using up my product from the 2022-2023 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from that catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
I started my card off for today with a White base.  That piece measures 5-1/2" x 8-1/2".  It is scored at 4-1/4".
I started off with a White panel that was 4" x 5-1/4".  This piece was used to adhere my five colored cardstock panels down.
My five colored cardstock panels were stamped with the 'Hello Ladybug' stamp set to create a FUN back-ground image on each panel.  My five cardstock panels measured 1-1/8" x 4-3/4" .... And I adhered those panels down to the front of my White panel.  I altered those panels so a square of White cardstock would appear at the top or bottom of my cardstock panels.
Next, I took two strips of 1/4" x 5" Black Cardstock and added that piece to the top and bottom of my card front.
I embellished those black strips with a single 'Loose Daisy Embellishments' across the top and bottom of that piece.
The finishing touch was adding my SWEET little "Hello" into each of the White sections above and below the Colored Cardstock panels.  I used the 'Cottage Wreaths' set to stamp each sentiment.
So, there you have it friends.....
What do you think???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment