Wednesday, May 24, 2023

You're the Best EVER

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
I'm a BIG BIG FAN of Black & White cards.  And when you add a splash of RED ..... I'm ALL IN!
I started my card off with a White base that measures 5-1/2" x 8-1/2".  It is scored at 4-1/4".
I added two panels of Black cardstock and DSP (I used the Slimline envelope paper for my DSP).
Before I adhered my Cardstock and DSP panel down to my card ..... I wrapped some 'Black & White Gingham Ribbon' around that and tied it up into a pretty knot on the right-hand side.
Next, I stamped my sentiment directly onto my White base card.  I used the 'Very Best Occasions' stamp set to stamp that.
My next step was to add a 2-1/2" Black Circle and topped it off with two hearts from the 'Give It A Whirl Dies'.
And my finishing touch was adding three little hearts (from the same die set) and added a single 'Iridescent Jewels' to the center.
And there you have it!!!!
What do you think my friends.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment