Monday, May 29, 2023

Hello Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I changed things up to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spotlight Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP...
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM...
The first upgrade I made to my card for today was change up the orientation from a Landscape Style card to a Portrait Style card.  I also changed the base card from White to Black.
I also added two additional cardstock layers to the front of my card.
I used the same floral stamp set to stamp my three colored cardstock strips (that measured 1-1/8" x 4-3/4").  Each of those strips were stamped with VersaMark Ink and then sprinkled with 'Clear Embossing Powder'.  After all three strips were cooled......I flipped them over and taped them together. 
Before I adhered those three panel to the front of my card .... I wrapped some 'Parakett Party Metallic Ribbon' around that panel and tied it up into a pretty bow.
The last step was adding my upgraded "Hello" messages.  Those were stamped onto a stitched circle and adhered directly down to a stitched square.
I arranged those sentiment pieces to the front of my card using 'Stampin' Dimensionals'.  And finished all three pieces with a single 'Loose Daisy Embellishment'.
So, what do you think my friends....
Do you have a favorite???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Very fun. Bright, colorful, and cheery. Love the upgrade!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. I had FUN creating this upgrade.

      Delete