Friday, May 05, 2023

You Are An Inspiration

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Fun Fold Friday and that means I have a special little Fun Fold Gift Card Holder to share with you. Let's kick off this Fun Fold Friday share right now.........
It's a SUPER EASY gift card holder that can be created in a JIFFY!!!  I started off with a base card that is 4-1/4" x 11".  That piece is scored at 2-1/2" and 8".
I decorated the front of my card with some 'Lovely in Linen Designer Series Paper'.  
And my sentiment piece was created using the 'Dragonfly Garden' set and I embellished that with a butterfly cropped out from the 'Brilliant Wings Dies'.
I also used that same DSP for the bottom section and before adhering that panel down .... I added some 'Evening Evergreen 3/8" Open Weave Ribbon'.
I adhered a White cardstock panel to the inside and used that same 'Butterfly Brillance' set to stamp my sentiment inside.
And here is a peek at how the bottom section of my card transforms into a gift card holder.
Just doesn't get any EASIER.
Hope you have fun making these!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to begin sharing a special new Sweet Treat Saturday release with you ........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Very rich looking! Love it! A+++

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always look forward to your sweet comment Wanda.....THANK YOU!!!

      Delete