Tuesday, May 09, 2023

Spring Is Everywhere

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share with you.   This project was SUPER FUN to create ..... And I want to jump in and share that project with you now.
I saw this DARLING little 3x3 card holder on Pinterest (by Julie Davison) and knew I just had to create one for a flower swap my team was doing.    
I started with a Coastal Cabana base.  That piece measures 9-1/2" x 3-1/4".  I scored that piece on the 9-1/2 side at  2", 2-1/2", 5-3/4" and 6-1/4".  
The Belly Band is a 1" x 8-1/2" piece of Bermuda Bay cardstock and I just wrapped that around my holder and secured it closed in the back.
I did stamp my entire base with the 'Petal Park' stamp set before adhering the box.
I did use the 'Penned Flowers Dies' to create a pretty scallop edge on the top flap of my holder.
And here is what is tucked inside my holder.  It holds three 3" x 3" note cards and coordinating envelopes.
And here is how the holder looks when opened.
So, there you have it friends.
Do you LOVE IT or WHAT????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: