Thursday, May 25, 2023

Songbird

 Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
This tag just makes my heart HAPPY!!!
I started off with a 2-1/2" x 4-1/4" White base tag.  The first thing I did was stamp my birds nest from the 'Sweet Songbirds' set at the bottom of my tag.  I then cut along the top edge of the stamped nest to give my bird a place to be tucked in.
I punched out my SWEET little bird with the help of the 'Songbird Builder Punch' and nested him right in the opening I created at the top of my nest.  It was a PERFECT fit!
My next step was to stamp my sentiment.  That was also from the 'Sweet Songbirds' set.
I topped my tag off with a PRETTY triple bow ..... And I used the 'Tahitian Tide Metallic Ribbon' for that PRETTY bow.
The finishing touch was adding my signature stitching lines along with a few trio dots.
And that's all it took to create this
OH SO LOVELY tag.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Fun Fold Friday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. What a perfect set to use to make a tag!! I LOVE it! I haven't used that set much, I'm going to have to play with it again!

    ReplyDelete