Thursday, May 18, 2023

Thinking of You Today

 Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
My tag share for today starts with a 2-1/2" x 4-1/4" piece of White cardstock.
The first thing I did was stamp my sentiment at the bottom of my tag.  I used the set 'By My Side'.
Next, I added a 1-3/4" x 2-1/2" panel of 'Distressed Gold Designer Series Paper'.  I positioned that panel right above my stamped sentiment.
I got busy and cropped out three hearts from the 'Give It A Whirl' dies and arranged those on the front of my card.
I added a single 'Iridescent Rhinestone Jewel' to each heart....
And topped my tag off with a pretty bow created with the help of the 'Real Red Combo Ribbon'.
And there you have it friends.......
Couldn't be HAPPIER with the way this turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Fun Fold Friday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments: