Tuesday, May 02, 2023

Card Gift Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share with you.  This project was SUPER FUN to create ..... And I want to jump right in and share that projects with you now.
This DARLING box of notecards was inspired by the very talented Trisha Morris at Club Scrap.  She shared a video on how make that project on 11/26/2013 .... And even though this project was shared 10-years ago ...... It's still a TIMELESS project to create.
This card gift box is secured closed with some Ribbon....
And all three sides of this box are covered with some 'Perfectly Penciled Designer Series Paper'.
I decorated the front of my gift box with a simple Red, Black and White layering circle piece.
And I used the 'Happy Labels' set to create my ADORABLE sentiment.
On the inside ..... There is a place to tuck your note cards and coordinating envelopes.
I created 8-BEAUTIFUL cards.  They each use more of the 'Perfectly Penciled Designer Series Paper' and the same sentiment for each card.
The CLEVER box that holds the 8-note cards is also decorated with the same DSP.
And the coordinating envelopes slip easily inside this belly band piece.
Just couldn't be HAPPIER with the way this project turned out.  What do you think my friends?

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment