Monday, May 08, 2023

Relax Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I changed things up to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spotlight Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card on the BOTTOM....
The first upgrade I made to my card for today was changing up the base card.  I went from a White base to a Coastal Cabana base.
I added an embossed 1/4" score line around the outer edges of my base card.
Next I got busy and created a pretty White sentiment panel.  
I stamped my sentiment onto the top of that White panel.....
And then ran that White panel through my Embossing Machine using the 'TimeWorn Embossing Folder'.  I also added to the top of that White embossed panel a Coastal Cabana panel that had the flowers from that same set stamped all around that panel.  That Coastal Cabana stamped piece was adhered down to the lower portion of my White embossed piece.  
Before I adhered that piece down to my card base .... I added some 'Pool Party Grosgrain Ribbon' around the left-hand side and then adhered it to my card using 'Stampin' Dimensionals'.
My sweet girlfriend was stamped with the same set ..... And layered with several 'Stylish Shapes Frame' circles.  I also used 'Stampin' Dimensionals' to adhere that piece to the front of my card.
The finishing touch was adding three more 'Glossy Dots Assortment' gems.
So, what do you think my friends....
Do you have a favorite???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Your upgraded are always fun. Just when you think the card couldn't be any better and then you upgrade it to a higher level. You're amazing with the upgrades. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Wanda. The Sunday/Monday cards really help chalenge me.

      Delete