Saturday, May 20, 2023

Sweetheart Box

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have another Saturday Sweet Treat packaging idea to share with you.  This project is a SUPER YUMMY, sweet treat packaging.  Let me jump right in with my share.
These little treat holders come together in a JIFFY ..... and take very little supplies to create.
Each box starts with a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" piece of cardstock. Score on the short side at 2", 4", 6" and 8".  And then score on the long side at 2". 
   
To create the flap that closes your Sweetheart Box you will need a piece of the same cardstock that is 2" x 4-1/2".  It is scored at 1" and 3" ..... And I used the 'Very Best Trio Punch' (on one end) to create my pretty flap.
Each Sweetheart Box is covered with some 'Country Floral Lane Designer Series Paper'....
And topped off with a banner flag from the 'Give It A Whirl Dies' and stamped with the 'Best Day' set.
And there you have it friends......
Perfect for just about any occasion.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment