Monday, May 15, 2023

Overflowing With Happiness Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I changed things up to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spotlight Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP...
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM...
The first upgrade I made to my card for today was change the orientation from a Portrait Style card to a Landscape Style Card.  I also changed my base card from a White base to a Orchid Oasis base.
I did add a White panel to the front of my card .... and that panel was embossed with 'Painted Posies 3-D Embossing Folder'.
To prepare my card for the center panel .... I cut three 2-3/4" x 1-1/8" Orchid Oasis cardstock panels that were stamped with the 'Bottled Happiness' set to create a pretty DSP look to each of these cardstock panels.
I adhered those three cardstock panels to the top of a White panel and then adhered that piece to an Orchid Oasis panel.
Before I adhered that completed panel down to the front of my card .... I stamped my sentiment from the 'Bottled Happiness' set onto a 1" x 4-1/4" piece of White cardstock.  I added some 'Orchid Oasis Ribbon' around that panel and added that completed panel to the front of my card.
So, what do you think my friends....
Do you have a favorite???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. I very much like the upgrade! I love the colors of your card. That blue just pops on the white. It's such a pleasing blue.

    ReplyDelete