Monday, May 01, 2023

No One Like You Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I changed things up to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spotlight Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM....
The first upgrade I made for my card today was adding an addtional White layer to the front of my card.
Next, I cropped out a scallop frame from the 'Scallop Contours Dies' and used that to frame out my strips of Designer Series Paper.
I cut my 'Brights Designer Series Paper' strips down to 1/2" x 4" and arranged those onto a panel of White cardstock that measured 2-3/4" x 4-1/8".   
After I had all my DSP strips arranged on that White panel ..... I trimmed off any pieces that might be hanging over and then added the White 'Scallop Contours Die' frame to the top.
I used the 'Happy Labels' set to stamp my sentiment directly onto two DSP panels....
And I finished off my card with several 'Glossy Dots Assortments' scattered to the front of my card.
So, what do you think my friends....
Do you have a favorite???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Love. Love. Love the upgrade. It gives the card a lot more dimension and a bit of frill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE your sweet comment Wanda. THANK You!!!

      Delete