Friday, May 26, 2023

Beauty in Everything

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Fun Fold Friday and that means I have a special little Fun Fold Card to share with you. Let's kick off this Fun Fold Friday share right now.........
I've been seeing this fun fold style card all over Pinterest ..... So, I thought I would give it a try.  TALK ABOUT A SUPER EASY CARD TO CREATE ..... THIS IS IT!!!!
The base of this card is 4-1/4" x 11" and is scored at 5-1/2"  You will measure down 1-1/2" on the front section of your card and cut that completely off.
Here is what you are going to end up having.  A LOVELY card that the front flap folds over.
I stamped the inside of my card with the 'Simply Fabulous' set ..... and I added two panels of the 'Design A Day Dream Designer Series Paper'.
To add a tiny bit of WOW FACTOR to the inside of my card ..... I added several trio dots.
The front of my card is decorated with more of th 'Design A Day Dream Designer Series Paper' ..... And my little girl was stamped using the 'By My Side' set.
Just doesn't get any EASIER.
Hope you have fun making these!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to begin sharing a special new Sweet Treat Saturday release with you ........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: