Thursday, May 04, 2023

Sending Warm Rays

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
I designed this tag to go along with a gift I created for one of my neighbors.  I started off with a Pale Papaya base tag that is 2-1/2" x 4-1/4".
I cropped out a White panel that used the 'Around The Bend Die-Cut' ..... And adhered that down to the left-hand side of my base tag.
I stamped my sentiment onto the right-hand side of my tag ..... And I used the 'Desert Details' set to stamp that sentiment.
I did add several little flowers around the front of my tag for some added FUN!!!
And I topped my tag off with some 'Pale Papaya Faux Velvet Trim' and finished if off with a pretty 'White Baker's Twine' bow.
And there you have it friends.....
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Fun Fold Friday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I LOVE making tags....And this one turned out to be a recent FAVORITE. Thanks Wanda!

      Delete