Sunday, May 07, 2023

Relax

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the Retired Stampin' UP! Catalog.   This card uses several products from that catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
I didn't get my pre-order in before the first of May ..... So, I'm working with retired Stampin' UP! product.  This card was inspired by the message I wanted to send to a friend.  Telling her to breath through it ..... and RELAX.
I started my card off with a White base.  I added a panel of Coastal Cabana cardstock to the left-hand side .... And created a pretty DSP panel with a piece of White cardstock and stamped the flowers from the 'In The Moment' set all over that White cardstock piece.
I used the 'Stylish Shapes Frames' to crop out a banner flag ..... and stamped my sentiment from that same set.
My image circle was two circle that were cropped out from the 'Stylish Shapes Dies'.  I stamped my sweet friend (ENJOYING a glass of wine) in the center of the White circle and used my Stampin' Blends to color her in.
I added three 'Glossy Dots Assortments' gems to the upper right-hand corner of my card.....
And called this card DONE!!!!!
So, there you have it friends.....
What do you think???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful and I LOVE your layout

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. Always appreciate you stopping by.

      Delete