Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Happy Father's Day

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
This FABULOUS Father's Day card also doubles as a gift card holder.  I started with an Early Espresso base card that is 4-1/4" x 11".  I scored that piece at 2" and 7-1/2".
The front of my card was decorated with two Crumb Cake panels ..... And both of those were embossed with the 'Three Rings Embossing Folder'.
For the top flap .... I added my sentiment.  That was created using the 'He's All That' stamp set and I stamped that onto two layering pieces of the 'Something Fancy Dies'.
The top layer flips up and the bottom 2" scored section creates a pocket for your gift card.
I finished that 2" panel off with some 'Red and Burlap Combo Ribbon' and added some 'Linen Thread around the ribbon. 
And this card was called DONE!!!!
What do you think my friends.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments:

  1. What a nice Father's Day card. Perfect gift card holder!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. Know my son is going to LOVE IT!!!

      Delete