Saturday, May 13, 2023

Ghiradelli Box

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have another Saturday Sweet Treat packaging idea to share with you.  This project is a SUPER YUMMY, sweet treat packaging.  Let me jump right in with my share.
This project was shared on Split Coast Stamper about 13-years ago ...... and I AM IN LOVE with this oldie but goodie project.
It starts off with a base box that is 4-1/4" x 7-1/8".  I scored on the long side at 1" on both ends.  Next, I scored on the 4-1/4" side at 2, 3, 5 and 6".
I also used up some of now retired 'Brights Collection DSP'.  And I covered all sides of this fun little box.
I used the die-cut frame from 'Design A Treat Box Dies' for my sentiment ..... And it was stamped using the 'Dragonfly Garden' set.
And the pretty daisy flower (from 'Around The Bend Dies') not only serves as a pretty element for the front of my box ..... But also allows the top flap of the box to tuck into it.  This is how the box stays closed.
And here is the box opened .... You can easily tuck three Ghirardelli Chocolates inside.
And there you have it friends......
A PERFECT little treat for someone special!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment