Friday, May 19, 2023

SlimLine Pop-Out Card

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Fun Fold Friday and that means I have a special little Fun Fold Card to share with you. Let's kick off this Fun Fold Friday share right now.........
In my quest to use up the last of my retired product ..... I created this FABULOUS slimline card.  The inspiration came from Connie Stewart .... And she even created a video on to create this card.  Here is the link to her post:  (359) Want To Make A Slimline Pop Out Card The Easy Way? - YouTube
It starts off with a 7" x 8" Garden Green base.  I scored on the 7" side at 1-3/4" and 3-1/2".
The three square (turned on it's side to create triangles) were die-cut from the 'Stylish Shapes Dies'.
All three triangles were topped off with a White piece that were all stamped from the 'Charming Sentiment' set.
For the inside of my card .... I used the 'Color & Contour' set and stamped that so it was positioned right behind the top triangle.
Here's a closer look at the pop-out section of my card.
And with a tiny bit of postioning ..... I was able to get all three sentiment pieces lined up on the front of my card.
Just doesn't get any EASIER.
Hope you have fun making one of these!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to begin sharing a special new Sweet Treat Saturday release with you ........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun card! I love it. I don't do slim line cards but now I want to give one a try! TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. This is one that you'll be happy you created.

      Delete