Saturday, May 27, 2023

Thinking of You Today

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have another Saturday Sweet Treat packaging idea to share with you.  This project is a SUPER YUMMY, sweet treat packaging.  Let me jump right in with my share.
This ADORABLE Ghirardelli Chocolate holder was shared by Rachel Tessman back in Sept 2014.  I say ...... What's OLD is NEW again.
This holder starts off with a 11" x 2-3/4" piece of cardstock.  It is scored at 2-3/4", 3" and 6-7/8".
The front is decorated with DSP and a sentiment.  I used the 'Simply Fabulous' stamp set to decorate my holder.
The magic is when you lift up the front DSP (it's adhered with only 3-Stampin' Dimensionals on the left-hand side) and then the center flip piece is revealed.
I used the 'Flowering Tulips' set for my inside flap.
When that center flip piece folds over.....
To reveal the special sweetness inside.
Just couldn't be ANY SWEETER.
Thanks Rachel for this DARLING project.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment