Saturday, May 06, 2023

Rice Krispie Treat For Shelby

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have another Saturday Sweet Treat packaging idea to share with you.  This project is a SUPER YUMMY, sweet treat packaging.  Let me jump right in with my share.
This SWEET little treat holder was designed for my WONDERFUL pool person.  (I use to refer my person as my "Pool Boy" .... But Shelby started coming and that title was changed up to "Pool Person".)  I enjoy giving her little SUPRISES on Monday when she comes to my house to care for my pool.
This little treat holder is a Pacific Point base that is 6" x 8-1/4".  It is scored on the 6" side at 1-1/4" on both sides.  Then I scored the 8-1/4" side at 1-1/4, 3-1/2", 4-3/4" and 7".
I decorated all sides with some 'Brights Collection Designer Series Paper' and matted each of those pieces with a panel of Balmy Blue Cardstock.
I wrapped some 'Metallic Mesh Ribbon' around my treat holder and tied it up into a PRETTY bow.  The mesh ribbon just slides off when the box is going to be opened.
I did add a SWEET little gift tag to the top.  I used the 'Pretty Pillow Box Dies' to crop out my tag .... And decorated it with the sentiment from the 'Simply Fabulous' set and a sweet little heart which was cropped out from the 'Give It A Whirl Dies'.
And here is how the treat holder flips open and reveals a YUMMY little Rice Krispie Treat.
Here is a photo of the base and how it is scored.  And I also marked how you add your adhesive to form the base box.
And there you have it friends......
What do you think???
PS - Shelby LOVED her treat!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Suck an adorable box. I LOVE the color and that DSP is perfect for male or female!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comment made me laugh (suck). But I knew what you meant. Thanks for dropping in today.

      Delete