Wednesday, May 03, 2023

There's No One Like You

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
This is one of those "MAKE YOU HAPPY" kind of cards.  I started off with a White base that was 4-1/4" x 11" and scored at 5-1/2".
I added a panel of Granny Apple Green to the center .... and added a panel of Calypso Coral to the top of that.  I cut out a panel of White cardstock that was 4-3/8" x 3 and used that to adhere my four pieces of the 'Butterfly Kisses Designer Series Paper'.  Those DSP measurements are 2-pcs that are1-1/4" x 3" and 2-pcs that are 1-1/4" x 1-3/4".
Next, I added my sentiment from the 'Happy Label' set and that was stamped onto a White tag piece from the'Something Fancy Dies'.  I used the 'Stylish Shapes Dies' to crop out two colored squares and those were mounted behind my sentiment. 
The inside of my card has more of that 'Butterfly Kisses Designer Series Paper' at the bottom ..... and a cropped out butterfly was added to the top.
And there you have it friends......
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments: