Tuesday, May 30, 2023

3-Boxes for Floating Shelves

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share with you.   This project was SUPER FUN to create .... and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
It's time to get my three floating shelves decorated.  I used the new 2023-2025 In-Color collection for each of my little boxes.
All three boxes were created with a 8-1/4" x 7" piece of Copper Clay, Wild Wheat and Boho Blue cardstock.  I scored on the 7" side at 1/2", 2-1/2", 4-1/2" and 6-1/2".  Then I scored on the 8-1/4" side at 2, 4, 6 and 8.  This is the Copper Clay box.....
And here is the new Boho Blue box.....
And the Wild Wheat box.
I did use the new 2023-2025 In Color DSP to cover my boxes...
And each box has the new coordinating Ribbon wrapped around it....
And each box has a Tag that was created from the 'Tailor Made Tags' dies .... And I used the 'Easter Bunny' set to stamp my sentiment onto each tag.  I also used a single coordinating new 2023-2025 In Color Dot at the end of each tag.
These boxes look GREAT on my floating shelves.....
What do you think my friends!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: