Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Truffle Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share with you.  I had SO MUCH FUN creating this little Truffle Box and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
I stumbled across this DARLING little Truffle Box while on Pinterest.  It was share by "It's Always Autumn" back in 2018.  I was SURPRISED how easy this box comes together.  I will tell you that there is a WHOLE LOT of scoring that goes into this creation.
The box was created with a piece of 7-1/2" x 11" Early Espresso cardstock.  It is scored on the short side at 1-1/4", 2-1/2", 3-1/2", 5" and 6-1/4".  On the long side you score at 1-1/4" and 2-1/2" on both ends.
Here is a template for this box.  I have marked the score lines with dash lines ..... And cut lines with solid lines.
Here is what you are going to end up with when you have completed your scores and cuts.
I did cover my tuffle box completely with 'Abgail Designer Series Paper'.  And I used some 'Gold 1/4" Shimmer Ribbon' to wrap my box up.
Here are the steps to adhering this box closed:
Step #1 
Step #2:  
Step #3:  
Step #4:  
When all your sides are adhered.....
Your going to drop in four Ferrero Rocher Chocolates.....
Use the Gold Ribbon to wrap your Truffle Box up like a PRETTY little gift....
And gift it to someone SPECIAL.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Love the colors. The little flowers in gold and brown are perfect. Plus adding the gold wrapped candies to the box pulls the card stock and candies together. Perfect colors for these candies!! LOVE it! A+++

    ReplyDelete