Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Flip Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share with you.   This project was SO MUCH FUN to create, and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
This little Flip Box was on Pinterest from Doodle Bug.  HOWEVER .... The measurement were confusing SO ..... I got busy and started creating some.
My little Flip Box holds a whole handful (plus some) of M&M candies.
This box starts with an 8-1/2" x 6" piece of cardstock.  It is scored on the short side at 2" and 4".  On the long side you score at 2", 4" 6" and 8".  Here is what the box will look like after cutting and scoring.
There are four side panels that need to be cut at an angle.  Above is a sample of that cut.
Here is a sample of how the Flip Box looks once it is cut.  And I also have a sample of how you attach your Tear n' Tape.
This shows how the Flip Box looks when put together.....
And all you need to do is fill the box with M&M candies.
Once the candies have been added ..... The top flap fold down.
I added some 'Evening Evergreen Ribbon' round my box.....
And added a banner flag sentiment to the top.
And there you have it friends......
So CUTE .... And SO FUN to give away!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Fun box. I made one at Christmas time several years back and kept it because it was so fun and unique! Love your DSP!

    ReplyDelete