Thursday, May 11, 2023

Happy Birthday

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
Seems like I'm always looking for a more masculine style tag ..... and my tag share for today NAILED that need.  (But this tag is also PERFECT for any gender)
I started off with a White base tag that was 2-1/2" x 4-1/4".  That piece was covered with a piece of 'By The Bay Designer Series Paper' and trimmed down to cover my tag.
I stamped my sentiment from the 'Artistically Ink' stamp set.  That sentiment was stamped onto a White banner flag and matted with a Night of Navy banner flag.  
I did layer two circle behind my sentiment banner flag .... And topped that sentiment off with a pretty '2022-2024 In-Color Baker's Twine' piece.
I topped my tag off with some Shimmer Ribbon that was colored using my 'Night of Navy Stampin' Blends'.
And that's all it took to create this PERFECT birthday tag.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Fun Fold Friday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. So cute. I love how the circles on the front flow with the DSP. Your tag has a lot of movement. Very fun!

    ReplyDelete