Friday, May 12, 2023

Center of Attention Card

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Fun Fold Friday and that means I have a special little Fun Fold Gift Card Holder to share with you. Let's kick off this Fun Fold Friday share right now.........
My Fun Fold today is a REALLY FUN style card.  It's called "Center of Attention" because the fold allows the center section to flip up and out.  This card was shared by Rachel Tessman on 2/10/23 and she actually shared a video on how make this CUTIE.  Here is the link to her UTube post:  (359) Country Floral Lane Center of Attention Friendship Card - YouTube 
It starts off with a 5-1/2" x 8" White base.  You will score on the 5-1/2" side at 2" and 6".  And Rachel's video walks you through the other cuts and score lines to make this card POP.
Here is a sample of how the base card looks when it is completely cut and scored.
I used the 'Enjoy The Journey Designer Series Paper' .... along with the 'Friendly Gnomes' stamp set.  Here is the left-hand section......
The center section......
And the right-hand section.
Just doesn't get any EASIER.
Hope you have fun making one of these!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to begin sharing a special new Sweet Treat Saturday release with you ........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. So cute. I'm going to have to give this technique a try sometime soon. Nice job!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. It was so FUN to create this. Look forward to seeing it on your blog.

      Delete