Sunday, April 30, 2023

No One Like You

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2023 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
My card share for today has LOTS of HAPPY surpises!
I started off with a White base card that measures 4-1/4" x 11".  That piece is scored at 5-1/2.   I used the 'Gingham Embossing Folder' to add texture to the front panel of my base card.
Next, I cropped out SEVERAL 1/4" x 2-1/4" strips of 'Brights Designer Series Paper' and adhere those to a 2-1/4" x 3-7/8" White panel.  All I did was stack each DSP strip above the previous piece.
Then, I got busy and created my sentiment piece.  It was two 'Layering Circle' pieces and topped off with a White 'Stylish Shapes Dies' piece.  My sentiment is from the 'Happy Label set ..... And I added two 'Glossy Dots Assortments' to my sentiment before I adhered it down.
So, there you have it friends.....
What do you think???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. So pretty. I can see the time and effort you put in to cut the strips of DSP. But it's SO worth it, it's an adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It came together pretty quickly Wanda. And best part......IT WAS FUN making it. THANKS!

      Delete