Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Penquin Pillow Box Treat Holder

          Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Forgot to mention that I checked into the Best Western Suites on Sunday evening.  Have an AMAZING room that is plenty big enough and I even have an area to do some scrapbooking and card making.  


Today I am heading out to go spend the morning with my bestie JoAnne.  She just purchased a large piece of property out in the country and just built their new home on it.  Can't wait to see her GORGEOUS new home and all the fun things she has done to it.  Then I'll be heading back to the hotel and meeting up with my downline team for our Mystery Stamping Zoom gathering.  

My blog post for today is KICKING OFF the "30-Day Countdown to Christmas".   This countdown will include a new card or project I created for Christmas this year........And here is Day 5 of my "30-Day Countdown to Christmas"............
Looking for a QUICK and SUPER EASY little Holiday treat?  This little project will cover all your bases!
I started with a Thick White piece of card stock and ran it though my Die Cutting Machine using the 'Pretty Pillow Box Dies'.  After I had the two pieces die-cut ....... I took those pieces to my Embossing Machine and used the 'Wintry 3D Embossing Folder' on both to add a pretty little texture to my holder.
I used a piece of the retired Sale-a-Bration Designer Series Paper and created a Belly Band for my holder.  I used the white ribbon in the 'Flowers For Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack' and wrapped that around my DSP and tied it off into a pretty knot at the top.  My little Penquin was stamped with the 'Penguin Place' set and I used the 'Penquin Builder Punch' to crop him out.
All that was left to do was cover four Hershey Nuggets with some Designer Series Paper......
And tuck those little treats inside my holder.  I'm taking a few of these back to Wisconsin with me and plan to hand them out while I'm standing in line waiting to be checked out.  Figure this would be a sweet little treat to hand to someone who might be getting a little cranky about how slow the lines are moving.  WHO CAN STAY UPSET WHEN YOU PUT CHOCOLTE IN THEIR HANDS?????  

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another '30-Day Countdown to Christmas' creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. Looks like you are having a great time! I adore these little treat holders! You can't miss with that adorable penguin. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian......and YES.....I'm having a BLAST.

      Delete
  2. So precious. I love the embossing!

    ReplyDelete