Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Stacking Thanksgiving Boxes

            Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
Well......I spent the morning yesterday with my hairdresser friend in Middleton.  And I have to say that whenever I get the opportunity to have my hair permed by Laurie......I JUMP AT IT.  
Here I am......Check out all those GREAT curls.
After my perm ........ I headed back to Oregon and created the Christmas treats for my granddaughter Hailey's dorm.
Then at about 4:00 ..... I headed over to my friend Kellie Miller house and she had set-up her front patio with the fire pit and several heating elements.  
When it got dark ........ my DCAVS friends showed up for some cocktails and LOTS of laughing, as we FONDLY remembered the GOOD OLD DAYS when we were all involved with the DCAVS.

And now let me share my blog post for today.  It is continuing the 25-Day Gratitude Countdown to Thanksgiving.  I will continue to share with you some amazing projects that I am most thankful for.......And here is Day 24 of my "Gratitude Countdown to Thanksgiving"...........
How GORGEOUS would these stacking boxes look on your Thanksgiving table this year.  I used the 'Harvest Meadow Designer Series Paper' ........ And you CAN NOT image how FAST these come together.
The boxes can be filled with all kinds of YUMMY goodies ....... OR ....... Start a new tradition and fill them with some Christmas ornaments and pass them out after your Thanksgiving dinner.
The smallest box is a 6" x 6" piece of Evening Evergreen card stock.  And the lid is a piece of DSP that measures 4" x 4".
The middle box is a 7" x 7" piece of Evening Evergreen card stock.  And the lid is a piece of DSP that measures 5" x 5".
And the largest box is a 8" x 8" piece of Evening Evergreen card stock.  And the lid is a piece of DSP that measures 6" x 6".
All three base boxes are scored at 2" on all four sides ....... and the lids are scored (with a shim) at 1" on all four sides.
I used the 'Gold 1/4" Shimmer Ribbon' to wrap up all three boxes......
My sentiment is from the 'Sparkle of the Season' set and I used 'Gold Embossing Powder' to add some EXTRA WOW FACTOR to my sentiment.
The finishing touch was adding three pretty leaves frm the 'Seasonal Swirls Dies' and I attached those to the corner of my sentiment piece.
Just couldn't be HAPPIER with the way this turned out.
Tell me what you think my friends.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another '25-Day Gratitude Countdown to Thanksgiving' creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment