Monday, November 15, 2021

Werther's Candy Box

 Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
My blog post for today is continuing the 25-Day Gratitude Contdown to Thanksgiving.  I will continue to share with you some amazing projects that I am most thankful for.......And here is Day 15 of my "Gratitude Countdown to Thanksgiving"...........
I have another Pumpkin Spice treat holder that I made for our On-Stage Event from this past weekend.
This holder is made from a 4-3/4" x 8-1/2" piece of Thick White card stock.  It is scored at 1-3/4" and 3" on the long side.  And the short side is scored at 3-1/2" and 5".  I also cut away the corner sections at 2-1/2" and 6" and this gave me the long center flap and two scored sections for the center.
I covered my holder with 'Harvest Meadow Designer Series Paper' and added a pretty pumpkin to the front.
I filled my little holder with several Werther's Pumpkin Originals ........ And just for the record.....they are OH SO YUMMY!!!
The finishing touch was adding some 'Linen Thread' to the top of my holder ....... And that kept the packaging closed......
And a FUN little tag was added to the front.
SERIOUSLY loving how these turned out!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another '25-Day Gratitude Countdown to Thanksgiving' creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. WOW, another great treat holder. I'm really regretting not getting that set!! You are a temptress!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why THANS Wanda......I love being the driving force to bringing SU into peeps homes!

      Delete
  2. No one knows how to dress up treats the way you do, Kadie!

    ReplyDelete