Saturday, November 20, 2021

You're Such a Blessing Card

           Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends! 
My blog post for today is continuing the 25-Day Gratitude Contdown to Thanksgiving.  I will continue to share with you some amazing projects that I am most thankful for.......And here is Day 20 of my "Gratitude Countdown to Thanksgiving"...........
Today is MY BIG DAY ....... I'm leaving for a 3-week vacation back to Wisconsin this morning.  I'm SUPER EXCITED about heading back ........ And did I mention ......... I have 3-FULL WEEKS of FUN TIMES to spend with my FABULOUS family & friends.  It's going to be a BLAST!!!!!
So ...... On with my card ...... I started out with a Crumb Cake base card and used the 'Gorgeous Leaves' set to stamp the background look on the front of my card.
I just love all the texture that I was able to create with this background stamp image.
I added three banner flags from the 'Harvest Meadow Designer Series Paper' right down the center of my card.......
And then positioned a sentiment piece that was stamped from the 'Little Delights' set.  My layering pieces for my sentiment were created using the 'Stitched So Sweetly Dies'.
And to finish this card off ...... I added some Early Espresso 'Kadie's Stitching Lines' around the outer edge of my card ....... And this card was done in a JIFFY!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another '25-Day Gratitude Countdown to Thanksgiving' creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment