Friday, November 19, 2021

Friends Friday Pics

 Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is continuing the 25-Day Gratitude Contdown to Thanksgiving.  I will continue to share with you some amazing projects that I am most thankful for.  Here is Day 19 of my "Gratitude Countdown to Thanksgiving"........... And I'm sharing 14 AMAZING friends I am grateful for.  These friends have created some BEAUTIFUL works of art ....... and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today those friends.
First up......This FABULOUS wine bottle tag by Betty Pearce.
Next up.....This OH SO PRETTY card by Jan Knapp.
Check out this GORGEOUS card made by Susan Wormley.
How BEAUTIFUL is this card by Judy McMullen.
This STUNNING card was made by Abbie Egolf.
How PERFECT is this card made by Jan Gore.
And speaking of PERFECT.......Check out this PRETTY Fall basket that Jan dropped off to me before I was leaving for Wisconsin (TOMORROW MORNING)Happy Thanksgiving Jan!!!!
Gus Berry really brought on the SHINE with this card.
Susan Bong created this AMAZING card.
Randy Brosnahan created this GREAT looking card.
How aout this DELIGHTFULLY HAPPY Thanksgiving card I received from my sweet Scissors Retreat friend Terry Olson.  What STOPPED me in my tracks.......Was the two DARLING pumpkins that Terry created.
Check out this GORGEOUS easel card that my sweet InkBig friend Peri Beal made for me.  But look below for the real SHOW-STOPPER!
SERIOUSLY DROP DEAD GORGEOUS when you turn on the little tea light (that she included).  I am IN LOVE with this card Peri.  I turned off all the lights in my studio the night I received this card and just sat and ADMIRED! 
And talking about SHOW STOPPERS ....... That is what my next friend does BEST!!!!  This card was created by Susan Wormley.  But wait......Here's the BIG REVEAL......
Her card opens up to reveal several special folded panels inside.  Talk about a WOW FACTOR!!!!
And speaking of TALENT ....... Check out this BEAUTY that my Scissors friend Kathy King created for me. 
And HANDS DOWN ....... The CRACK ME UP AWARD will always go to my sweet Scissors friend Donna Fritz.  It's amazing enough that she ALWAYS creates STUNNING cards (which she makes like MANY of the card to send out)........
But Donna seems to always have the funniest message inside her cards.  This one CRACKED ME UP!!!  (And yes.......You will need to stand on your head to get the answer)

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another '25-Day Gratitude Countdown to Thanksgiving' creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! These are all fabulous cards! How fortunate for you to receive so many beauties!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly what I think when I receive a card from my friends......BLESSED!

      Delete