Monday, November 08, 2021

Grateful

         Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is continuing the 25-Day Gratitude Contdown to Thanksgiving.  I will continue to share with you some amazing projects that I am most thankful for.......And here is Day 8 of my "Gratitude Countdown to Thanksgiving"...........
I just couldn't be HAPPIER with the way this card turned out!
I started off with a Very Vanill base card and used a panel of Crumb Cake to cover the front of my card.  
Before I adhered that panel of Crumb Cake down onto my base card ...... I used the 'Painted Texture Embossing Folder' to add some festive texture to that panel.
My four PRETTY leaves were cropped out using the the 'Intricate Leaves Dies' and before adhering those down to my card ...... I ran all four through my Cut & Emboss Machine using the 'Bark Embossing Folder' to give each one a special little look.
My sentiment is from the 'Sparkle of the Season' set and that was stamped onto a piece of Very Vanilla card stock.
The finishing touch was adding a pretty 'Linen Thread' bow to the end of my sentiment ...... And this card was called DONE!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another '25-Day Gratitude Countdown to Thanksgiving' creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful texture and really great colors! Love it! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian....Means the world to me that you stop by and leave me a comment.

      Delete
  2. I love that embossing older on the Crumb Cake card stock. It's a perfect color or your fall card. I do regret not getting that leaf set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like my card Wanda. It was FUN to create.

      Delete
  3. Marvelous colors and simple design! Thanks for always sharing such beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And a special THANKS to you for always visiting and leaving me a comment. (MISS YOU GIRLFRIEND!)

      Delete