Thursday, November 04, 2021

Thankful Pumpkin Card

           Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is continuing the '25-Day Gratitude Contdown to Thanksgiving'.  I will continue to share with you some amazing projects that I am most thankful for.......And here is Day 4 of my "Gratitude Countdown to Thanksgiving"...........
This card was so much FUN to create.  First look at this card ...... You can't see all the pretty detail on my card ....... So lets jump in and I will share all those details with you.
The first thing I did was run my Cherry Cobbler base card front through my Cut and Emboss Machine.  I used the 'Stitched Greenery Dies' to create a BEAUTIFUL texture on the front of my card.  Once my front panel was embossed ...... I added a panel of the 'Beauty of the Earth Designer Series Paper' right across the center of my card.  I topped that panel of Designer Series Paper off with some 'Flowers for Every Season Ribbon'.
Next, I got busy and stamped my sentiment (from the 'Time of Giving' set) directly onto a 'Stitched So Sweetly Die' piece.  
My pumpkin was stamped onto some Old Olive card stock using the 'Pretty Pumpkin' set and then cropped out using the 'Detailed Pumpkin Dies'.
The finishing touch was adding three little 'Gilded Gems' to my pumpkin and this card was called FINISHED!!  What do you think my friends?

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another '25-Day Gratitude Countdown to Thanksgiving' creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. SO pretty. I love how the background paper allows the pumpkin to just pop off the card. I especially love the colors

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda......I'm thrilled with the way this card turned out.

      Delete
  2. Love the pattern on the green pumpkin. The white ribbon is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend....I wasn't sure on the pumpkin until I positioned it onto the card....LOOKS GREAT with the pretty DSP.

      Delete